Dr. George Moxley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moxley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Moxley, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Moxley completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at VCU Medical Center Rheumatology and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moxley is board certified in Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VCU Medical Center Rheumatology
VCU Medical Center Rheumatology417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-9341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moxley?
Dr. Moxely’s office is hard to get into because it’s in downtown Richmond, but the staff is friendly and competent. Dr. Moxley himself took his time to listen to my issues and was very good at explaining what he believed was going on with me. I wish he wasn’t so far away from me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moxley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moxley frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases, and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Moxley's office is located at 417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moxley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center