Call (281) 317-4085 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. George Manoukian, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Shenandoah, TX. Dr. Manoukian completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Associates PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manoukian is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Rhythm Associates PA
Shenandoah920 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 300, Shenandoah, TX 77380 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4085
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manoukian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Manoukian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manoukian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manoukian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manoukian frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Manoukian's office is located at 920 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 300, Shenandoah, TX 77380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manoukian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center