Dr. George Charron, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Charron completed a residency at Lsu School Med. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina and is affiliated with Raleigh General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charron is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina
Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina11200 Governor Manly Way Ste 309, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 562-9410
- Alexander Brodsky St Lukes Roosevelt, Fellowship Hospital
- Bayloraffl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lsu School Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- LSU Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charron?
- Raleigh General Hospital
- Rex Hospital