Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. George Charos, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Andreas, CA. Dr. Charos completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Stockton Cardiology Med Grp and is affiliated with Mark Twain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1979
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS / BOSTON CAMPUS, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charos?
Dr. Charos gives great attention to my health concerns. Very professional and compassionate. He allows the family to be involved in decision making about health care needs. we are grateful for his medical service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charos frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Charos' office is located at 704 Mountain Ranch Rd Ste 101, San Andreas, CA 95249. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mark Twain Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton
Stockton Cardiology Med Grp704 Mountain Ranch Rd Ste 101, San Andreas, CA 95249 (209) 754-1012
St. Joseph's Medical Center
St. Joseph's Medical Center1800 N California St, Stockton, CA 95204 (209) 943-2000
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group415 E Harding Way Ste D, Stockton, CA 95204 (209) 944-5750