Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. George Robinson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at University Utah Affilhosps. He currently practices at CARDIOLOGY CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Health Care-University Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University Utah Affilhosps, Residency Hospital
- University Utah Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital
- Board Certified in both Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Other Education — 2010
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and performed my surgery and aftercare without any issues. he is very well mannered and cares about his patients. I feel like Dr. Robinson is one if not the best Dr. I have ever had. his office staff is also very friendly and they were very attentive to me and my time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 300 Medical Center Dr Ste 401, Gadsden, AL 35903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center