Dr. George Branche, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Branche completed a residency at Howard University. He currently practices at Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Branche is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic
Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic2445 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA 22206 (703) 892-6500
- Howard University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Harlem, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Branche?
Dr. Branche is tremendous - smart, caring patient. The office staff, on the other hand, is HORRENDOUS, especially Terry. Rude, unprofessional,... consistently bad.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital