Dr. George Bolen, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Bolen completed a residency at Ny Hospital Cornell Med Center. He currently practices at Capital Digestive Care and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Hospital Cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Ny Hospital Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Yale University, Medical School — 1977
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolen?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bolen's for many years now. When I was first referred to him by my excellent primary care doctor she told me he was outstanding and I would be in very good hands. This certainly has been the case. In addition, Dr. Bolen is a friendly and caring man in person. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
- Suburban Hospital