Dr. George Benes, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Benes completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Specialists and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benes is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Residency Hospital
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benes?
I went for a Colonoscopy at the age of 32 because my Father developed Cancer from having polyps. I was terrified. After all, you only hear negative things about Colonoscopies. Think about it!!!! When I got there the staff was so very understanding. When I made it into the surgery room where Dr. Benes was located, at his desk, he immediately introduced himself and said "I can tell that maybe you are nervous, Don't be afraid of something so simple. You will go to sleep and then wake up 5 seconds later and it will all be over with." He made me feel so very comfortable. He is one of the best Docs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would highly reecomend Doc Benes and if you wouldn't then well, you're just having a bad day!
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital