Dr. Baramidze has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Baramidze, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Baramidze completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Suresh Makhija, M.D. and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Aieti Higher Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baramidze?
Took care of me for 9 weeks in the hospital. Very compassionate and caring. Of all the doctors taking care of me, Dr. Baramidze was the most concerned. Although he is a nephrologist, he looked at my entire medical condition, updatiang me everyday on my prognosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Baramidze, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baramidze's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baramidze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baramidze frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Acidosis, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Baramidze's office is located at 2820 W Charleston Blvd Ste 33, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Suresh Makhija, M.D.
Suresh Makhija, M.D.2820 W Charleston Blvd Ste 33, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (702) 880-1558
Kantor Nephrology Consultants Ltd.1750 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 474-7052