Dr. George Segel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Segel, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Segel completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital for Children. He currently practices at The Wilmot Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segel is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Wilmot Cancer Institute
The Wilmot Cancer Institute601 Elmwood Ave # 704, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5823
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segel frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Segel's office is located at 601 Elmwood Ave # 704, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital