Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrews accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Andrews, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chalmette, LA. Dr. Andrews completed a residency at Howard U. He currently practices at Saint Bernard Community Health Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore. Dr. Andrews is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Alfred I. Dupont Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Howard U, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Calcutta Med Coll, Medical School — 1975
Saint Bernard Community Health Center
Ochsner at St. Bernard - Orthopedics8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043 Existing Patients: (504) 493-2200
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrews?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrews frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Andrews' office is located at 8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andrews has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore