Dr. George Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Taylor, MD is a pediatric radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric Radiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7226
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Body Imaging Services, CT Scan (Computed Tomography), and Diagnostic Imaging.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital