Dr. George Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbus Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Columbus Cardiology Associates
Columbus Cardiology Associates2300 Manchester Expy Ste 2001, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 323-5552
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I’m so glad I’m seeing Dr Miller for my A Fib... he’s explained what is necessary, & follows through quickly. He’s easy to talk with, and is altogether a really fine dr!
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare