Dr. George Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbus Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Cardiology Associates
Columbus Cardiology Associates2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1003, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 323-5552
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1003, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare