Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. George Cioffi, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. George Cioffi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cioffi completed a residency at University Md. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cioffi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Devers Eye Inst/Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Md, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Hawaii, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cioffi?
I am very pleased to be Dr. Cioffi's patient. He is not only an excellent specialist, who performed my combined glaucoma and cataract surgery. He is also in charge of the Ophtalmology Dept, and, based on my observations, his staff works as a well-oiled machine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cioffi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Cioffi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cioffi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cioffi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cioffi frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, Vision Screening, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Cioffi's office is located at 880 3rd Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.