Dr. Gibney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geoffrey Gibney, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Gibney completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibney is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Boston University Medical Center-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Yale University/Yale Cancer Center-Hematology/Medical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- Bs, Tufts University, 2000-Biochemistry, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibney?
Dr. Gibney saved my life. He is an excellent and truly caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geoffrey Gibney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gibney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gibney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gibney frequently treats Melanoma, Secondary Malignancies, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Gibney's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital