Dr. Geoffrey Van Thiel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Springfield, VA. Dr. Van Thiel completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Van Thiel is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
OrthoIllinois650 S RANDALL RD, Algonquin, IL 60102 Existing Patients: (815) 398-9491
OrthoIllinois324 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 398-9491
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 2006
- UCLA Anderson School of Management - MBA, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Univ of WI at Madison, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
- The Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Thiel?
Dr. Van Theil is an excellent physician. He explains what the patients symptoms are and is thorough in explaining options and procedures.
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital