Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Geoffrey Alilonu, MD is a nephrology specialist in Northport, AL. Dr. Alilonu completed a residency at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He currently practices at West Alabama Nephrology and is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alilonu is board certified in Nephrology.
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Alabama Nephrology
West Alabama Nephrology PC4400 Watermelon Rd Ste B, Northport, AL 35473 Existing Patients: (205) 345-6302
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alilonu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alilonu frequently treats Hypertension, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Alilonu's office is located at 4400 Watermelon Rd Ste B, Northport, AL 35473. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alilonu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DCH Regional Medical Center
- Fayette Medical Center
- Hale County Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center