Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Geoffrey Saham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Saham completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Rochester Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saham is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rochester Medical Group
David Schwartzenfeld Medical PC3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 1300, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 299-0000
Kien Tran DO3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 1200, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 299-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saham?
He certainly takes the time to talk to patients. He isn't rushed and wants to know what the patient's problems are, and considers what he thinks should best be done to better the patient's well-being. Another good point is that he gets the patient's test results as soon as possible. That's something well worth considering when the patient is concerned with something as serious as cardiovascular problems. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saham frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Cardiomegaly, and Pericarditis.
Dr. Saham's office is located at 3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 1300, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland