Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burgess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geoffrey Burgess, MD is a family medicine specialist in Downingtown, PA. Dr. Burgess completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burgess is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square
Gateway Brandywine Village Family Medicine1229 Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, PA 19335 Existing Patients: (610) 873-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgess?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burgess frequently treats Immunization Administration, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Burgess' office is located at 1229 Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, PA 19335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burgess has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital