Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruben accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Washington, PA. Dr. Ruben completed a residency at Wv Univ Hosp. He currently practices at WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM INPATIENT SERVICES and is affiliated with Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruben is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Master Of Medical Management Degree From Carnegie Mellon University, Other Education — 2005
- Emergency Medicine-West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wv Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1985
- Abps Board Certification In Emergency Medicine, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Health System Inpatient Services
Washington Health System Inpatient Services155 Wilson Ave, Washington, PA 15301 Existing Patients: (724) 223-3085
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruben?
Absolutely love Dr. Ruben at the Center of Pediatrics and so does my 6 yr. old. She has seen him since she was just days old. He is very friendly and explains things and makes the children at ease in the office. He makes sure you completely understand everything before he leaves to see another patient. I was thrilled to see he went back to pediatrics after leaving emergency medicine, where he was an amazing doctor there also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ruben frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Detoxification Evaluation.
Dr. Ruben's office is located at 155 Wilson Ave, Washington, PA 15301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruben has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital