Dr. Kline has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geoffrey Kline, DO is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Kline completed a residency at Ingham Regional Med Center. He currently practices at UNT Health Science Center and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ingham Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNT Health Science Center
UNT Health Science Center855 Montgomery St Fl 3, Fort Worth, TX 76107 Existing Patients: (817) 735-7622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kline?
My cardiologist for 9 years (4 bi-pass, aortic valve replacement, and later 1 stent). Very competent, courteous, listens, and proficient in diagnostic skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geoffrey Kline, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kline's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kline accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kline frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Kline's office is located at 855 Montgomery St Fl 3, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City North Hills