Dr. Moorer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geoffrey Moorer, MD is a oncology specialist in Gainesville, VA. Dr. Moorer completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moorer is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moorer?
Dr. Moorer and his staff were friendly and put me at ease. Very pleased with my visit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geoffrey Moorer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moorer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moorer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moorer frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Moorer's office is located at 7901 Lake Manassas Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Novant Health UVA Prince William Medical Center
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center