Dr. Geskin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gennady Geskin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jefferson Hills, PA. Dr. Geskin completed a residency at Westchester Cty Med Center. He currently practices at Greater Pittsburgh Vascular Association and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geskin is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Allegheny Gen Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Westchester Cty Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Latvia University Med Faculty Riga, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greater Pittsburgh Vascular Association
Greater Pittsburgh Vascular Association1633 Route 51 Ste 103, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025 Existing Patients: (412) 469-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geskin?
Dr. Geskin and his staff were amazing. True professionals that I know saved my life. Charlie, Eric & Jeff - THANK YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gennady Geskin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geskin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geskin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geskin frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Geskin's office is located at 1633 Route 51 Ste 103, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geskin speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Hospital