Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Gennady Miroshnichenko, MD is a oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Miroshnichenko completed a residency at Lankenau Hosp Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Jps Health Center for Women and is affiliated with JPS Family Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology, University of Toronto, Other Education — 2012
- Lankenau Hosp Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Tyumen State Medical Academy, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tyumen State Medical Academy, Medical School — 1994
- Tymen State Medical Academy, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miroshnichenko?
Dr. Mirschnichenko and his staff are professional, courteous, and so very kind and comforting at a time in life when it is very difficult to see your way out of health issues. I'm so very grateful that I was referred to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miroshnichenko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miroshnichenko frequently treats Colposcopy, Gynecologic Cancer, and Hysterectomy - Open .
Dr. Miroshnichenko's office is located at 1201 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miroshnichenko speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- JPS Family Health Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth