Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gene Sherman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in El Segundo, CA. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Georgetown U Hosp. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- 1 615 N Nash St Ste 203, El Segundo, CA 90245 Existing Patients: (310) 568-9595
Women Physicians Medical Group
Women Physicians Medical Group3500 Lomita Blvd Ste 203, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 326-0210
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 615 N Nash St Ste 203, El Segundo, CA 90245. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.