Dr. Gene Ong, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ong completed a residency at Western Res Care System. He currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers and is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ong is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers1581 Mount Mariah Dr Ste 150, Las Vegas, NV 89106 (702) 851-7766
Spanish, Tagalog, English
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Western Res Care System, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Western Res Care System, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of The Philippines, College Of Arts And Sciences, Undergraduate School
- University Of The Philippines- Philippines General Hospital, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ong?
Dr. Ong introduced himself to me and my husband. He explained that I have Stage 3 Renal failure. I'm not sure exactly what that means or what he can do for me . I have to have tests done and see him again next month.I am not sure what he will be doing for me but I am a nervous wreck.
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus
- St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center