Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gene Levinstein, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Levinstein completed a residency at Temple U Hosp. He currently practices at PA Pain Specialists, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levinstein is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Temple U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Graduate Hosp U Penn, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Temple U, Undergraduate School
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levinstein?
I was told by other doctors that RFA would not work on my back pain that was caused by a car accident, because the injections did not work. De. Levinstein said he can do the RFA. He did and it worked. He isvery confident and personable. He is an awesome doctor and I highly recommend him for pain management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levinstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Levinstein frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Chronic Neck Pain, and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Levinstein's office is located at 163 N Commerce Way, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levinstein speaks Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.