Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Gene Im, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Gene Im, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Im completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He currently practices at RMTI Liver Disease and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Im is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Im?
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Im has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gene Im, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Im's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Im accepts your insurance.
Dr. Im frequently treats Biliary Atresia, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant.
Dr. Im's office is located at 5 E 98th St Fl 12, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.