Call (216) 250-7713 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gene Barnett, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7713
Dr. Gene Barnett, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Barnett completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnett is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Hon Registr Royal Infirm-U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnett?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barnett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gene Barnett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnett frequently treats Nervous System Neoplasms.
Dr. Barnett's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 250-7713