Dr. Gene Barnett, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Barnett completed a residency at Hon Registr Royal Infirm-U. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Neurology and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnett is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Cleveland Clinic Neurology
Cleveland Clinic Neurology9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2200
- Hon Registr Royal Infirm-U, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnett?
- Cleveland Clinic