Dr. Bourgasser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gene Bourgasser, MD is a family medicine specialist in Linton, IN. Dr. Bourgasser completed a residency at Union Hospital. He currently practices at MY LINTON CLINIC and is affiliated with Greene County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Union Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Pekin Insurance
- Planned Administration Inc
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
My Linton Clinic
Linton Clinic1210 N 1000 W, Linton, IN 47441 Existing Patients: (812) 847-4481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bourgasser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gene Bourgasser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bourgasser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bourgasser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bourgasser frequently treats Anxiety, Back Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Bourgasser's office is located at 1210 N 1000 W, Linton, IN 47441. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greene County General Hospital