Dr. Ramaswamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geetha Ramaswamy, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Ramaswamy completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. She currently practices at Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants - San Antonio and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center - Springdale. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramaswamy is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Yale University Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Madras Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants - San Antonio
San Antonio6800 Ih 10 W Ste 350, San Antonio, TX 78201 Existing Patients: (210) 615-0494
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants - Boerne
Boerne109 Falls Ct Ste 300, Boerne, TX 78006 Existing Patients: (830) 249-1700
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants - Kerrville
Kerrville1001 Water St Bldg A, Kerrville, TX 78028 Existing Patients: (830) 896-3730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramaswamy?
Not the best friendly personality, however, her knowledge and training more than makes up for that. She's a very good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geetha Ramaswamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramaswamy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramaswamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramaswamy frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Ramaswamy's office is located at 6800 Ih 10 W Ste 350, San Antonio, TX 78201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Washington Regional Medical Center