Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 212-8350 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gazi Zibari, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2811
Dr. Gazi Zibari, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Zibari completed a residency at La State U MC. He currently practices at Advanced Surgery Center and is affiliated with WK Pierremont Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zibari is board certified in General Surgery.
Advanced Surgery Center
Advanced Surgery Center2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Ste 2b, Shreveport, LA 71103 Call
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- La State U MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- La State U MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Louisiana
- Mutual of Omaha
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zibari?
Surgery went great! Staff was very friendly. Overall very satisfied
- WK Pierremont Health Center
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
- WK Bossier Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zibari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gazi Zibari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zibari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zibari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zibari frequently treats Bile Duct Procedure, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open, and Biliary Atresia.
Dr. Zibari's office is located at 2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Ste 2b, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zibari speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.