Dr. Gazi Abdulhay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdulhay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gazi Abdulhay, MD is a oncology specialist in Broomall, PA. Dr. Abdulhay completed a residency at Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct. He currently practices at HAN Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdulhay is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Locals (any local)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HAN Gynecologic Oncology
HAN Gynecologic Oncology -Broomall30 Lawrence Rd Ste 500, Broomall, PA 19008 Existing Patients: (610) 876-9640
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdulhay?
I highly recommend Dr A. I drive 2 1/2 hours for my appts. He saved my life when I got Ovarian Cancer back in 2010. I just called to confirm my appt. and found out that he left Crozer. Does anyone know where he went to?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdulhay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdulhay frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Gynecologic Cancer, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Abdulhay's office is located at 30 Lawrence Rd Ste 500, Broomall, PA 19008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdulhay speaks Turkish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdulhay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono
- Sacred Heart Hospital