Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gavin Leask, MB BCH is a cardiology specialist in Loris, SC. Dr. Leask completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at McLeod Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Mcleod Loris Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leask?
Dr Leask was very knowledgeable and treated me with respect and care. I had no problem getting referrals to other specialists as needed, and he explained my condition throughly, without dumbing it down. I felt like I was listened to and taken seriously. I love the staff, too, they were all so sweet and so professional. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leask frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Leask's office is located at 3485 MITCHELL ST, Loris, SC 29569. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leask has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mcleod Loris Hospital