Dr. Gavin O'Mahony, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Clarinda, IA. Dr. O'Mahony completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hosp New York. He currently practices at Miller Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. O'Mahony is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Lenox Hill Hosp New York, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Lenox Hill Hosp New York, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 2005
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oklahoma Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Mahony?
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Clarinda Regional Health Center
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital