Dr. Gautam Ramani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gautam Ramani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ramani completed a residency at U Pittsburgh. He currently practices at University Of Maryland Medical Center and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 2003
- U Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Maryland Medical Center
UM Cardiology At Baltimore
University of Maryland Cardiology At Baltimore419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7260
University Of Maryland
University of Maryland Cardiology Physicians193 Stoner Ave Ste 350, Westminster, MD 21157 Existing Patients: (410) 876-0086
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramani frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Ramani's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center