Dr. Kedia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Kedia completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Lifetime Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kedia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifetime Heart & Vascular
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
Dr. Took care of my husband about a year ago so impressed with the care he received I asked for his group when I had to have clearance for surgery. He is kind, compassionate and listens, I was encouraged to be involved in me care and decision making process. I highly recommend Dr. Kedia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kedia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Tachycardia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 8035 E Brown Rd Bldg 4, Mesa, AZ 85207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kedia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center