Dr. Gary Young, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Young completed a residency at UC-Irvine. He currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Medical City Weatherford. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Fort Worth800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
The Center at Burleson-Huguley Memorial Medical Center11805 S I35 West, Burleson, TX 76028 Existing Patients: (817) 551-5312
The Center at Weatherford920 SANTA FE DR, Weatherford, TX 76086 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
- UC-Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- UC-Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Oral Roberts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
- Medical City Weatherford
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South