Dr. Gary Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Chen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Los Angeles Co Hosp. He currently practices at California Orthopedic Institute Inc and is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Los Angeles Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brown University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Kleinert Inst Hand & Microvasc Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Curtis Natl Hand Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Anhui Medical University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- National Chung Shan University (Sun Yat Sen) Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1989
- National Chung Shan University (Sun Yat Sen) Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Anhui Medical University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Clean office fast service wonderful people love the staff and doctor Chen is amazing
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Hip Fracture, and Femur Fracture.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1513 S Grand Ave Ste 208, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anaheim Global Medical Center
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica