Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 363-1004.
Dr. Gary Weeks, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Gary Weeks, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Weeks completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at University Of Washington Heart Institute and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weeks is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
University Of Washington Heart Institute
Summit Cardiology1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weeks?
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gary Weeks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weeks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weeks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weeks frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Weeks' office is located at 1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weeks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weeks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.