Dr. Gary Wood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Wood, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Wood completed a residency at Cincinnati General Hospital. He currently practices at Ellis Medicine Medical Imaging and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Wood is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Cincinnati General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cincinnati General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Cincinnati Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- State University Of New York Medical Center, Medical School — 1977
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ellis Medicine Medical Imaging
Ellis Hospital1101 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308 Existing Patients: (518) 243-4311
Albany Medical Center Medical Imaging
Albany Medical Center Medical Imaging43 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 264-9729
Columbia Memorial Health Medical Imaging
Columbia Memorial Health Medical Imaging71 Prospect Ave, Hudson, NY 12534 Existing Patients: (518) 822-4158
ImageCare Medical Imaging, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wood frequently treats Pituitary Gland Cancer, Pituitary Tumor, and Spinal Cord Tumor.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 1101 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Hospital