Dr. Gary Stadtmauer, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stadtmauer completed a residency at St Luke's Hosp. He currently practices at . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stadtmauer is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Luke's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stadtmauer?
I have had allergies since I was a kid and Dr. Stadtmauer is one of the best if not the best doctor of any specialty that I have ever seen. He and his staff are very professional. He has an excellent bedside manner, is thorough, explains things well, and is appropriately conservative when it comes to extreme treatment options like surgery. I can't say enough good things about him. Well worth a visit.