Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Gary Spivack, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Spivack completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia Associates in Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spivack is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spivack?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spivack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spivack frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Spivack's office is located at 2501 N Glebe Rd Ste 303, Arlington, VA 22207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Columbia Associates in Psychiatry
John Marshall Building2501 N Glebe Rd Ste 303, Arlington, VA 22207 (703) 841-1290