Dr. Gary Rogers, MD is a dermatologist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Dermatology800 Washington St # 114, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8411
Beverly Hospital85 Herrick St, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 524-7933
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
I’ve done it!!! I’ve just been to the best doctor and doctors office there is, you’ll never beat this doctor and his staff, superior, absolutely superior to any I’ve ever been to and I’m almost 70, so I’ve been to hundreds, no need to go to any other dermatologist, there’s nothing he can’t do, and there’s nothing he doesn’t know, this office has it all, from the first person that greets you, all the way up to Dr Rogers, let’s not forget Kristin (hope I spelled that right) who immediately puts you in a relaxed good mood, lovely gal, yes, look no further, this office has it all, who says you can’t be the smartest and the nicest? This place proves you can be both! I went there because I heard this is where the doctors go, now I know why, a doctor and staff to admire
- Beverly Hospital