Dr. Gary Perlmutter, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Perlmutter completed a residency at University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Maine Ortho and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perlmutter is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Maine Ortho1601 CONGRESS ST, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 774-5113
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perlmutter?
I'm writing this review in lieu of being able to find Dr. Perlmutters email to send him a personal "thank you" since I no longer live in the Boston area. Dr. Perlmutter performed a distal clavical excision on my right shoulder in 2015 that allowed me to have continued active use of my right arm. Without him, I wouldn't be able to do the things I enjoy most. Thank you, sincerely, Dr. Perlmutter. I hope you see this, and I hope you're doing well.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital