Dr. Gary Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Shapiro, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New Richmond, WI. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Healthpartners and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthpartners535 Hospital Rd, New Richmond, WI 54017 Existing Patients: (715) 243-2600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Breast Diseases, Secondary Malignancies, and Cancer.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 535 Hospital Rd, New Richmond, WI 54017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapiro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital
- Westfields Hospital & Clinic