Dr. G Green, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Green completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at SUNY UPSTATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in General Surgery.
Suny Upstate Medical University
Department Otolaryngology Head Neck750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 464-1800
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
I am 60. Dr Green saved my life and gave me a better well-being. On Father's Day, I had an unusual chest pain and went to Upstate ER. After several test they concluded I had serious blockages in the veins and arteries around my heart.(the widow maker) Dr Green performed an emergency quintuple by-pass. His mastery had me out of intensive care in 12 hours, walking the hallways in 24 hours and home after 5 days. 5 weeks in and I feel great, better than before surgery. I highly recommend Dr Green!!!
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center