Dr. Gary Pattee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Pattee completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Durand Hayashi Dahms Pattee Mds and is affiliated with Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pattee is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Durand Hayashi Dahms Pattee Mds
Gary A. Pattee, M.D.375 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 200, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 (805) 497-9481
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St. Joseph Mercy-Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Michigan School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pattee?
Came up with a creative way of treating my painful calcium deposit in my shoulder. Excellent bedside manner. He aslso treated a family member’s frozen shoulder and another’s broken collarbone. He’s thoughtful and comprehensive. Would highly recommend him. Beware of long waiting room waits.
- Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital