Click here to compare with other Phlebologists.
Dr. Gary Nackman, MD is a phlebologist in Clifton, NJ. Dr. Nackman completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Of Columbia University. He currently practices at NJ VeinCare, LLC and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nackman is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Of Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hosp of Columbia U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NJ VeinCare, LLC
NJ VeinCare, LLC1037 Us Highway 46 Ste 202, Clifton, NJ 07013 Existing Patients: (973) 778-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nackman?
Dr. Nackman did a great job on my varicose veins. He explained everything and all went as planned. His office staff are friendly and responsive. I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nackman frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Nackman's office is located at 1037 Us Highway 46 Ste 202, Clifton, NJ 07013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nackman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nackman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital