Dr. Gary Hochheiser, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Hochheiser completed a residency at Me Med Center. He currently practices at Baystate Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Baystate Thoracic Surgery
Thoracic Surgery2 Medical Center Dr Ste 205, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-8050
Baystate Thoracic Surgry Palmer
Baystate Thoracic Surgry Palmer40 Wright St Fl 2, Palmer, MA 01069 Existing Patients: (413) 794-8050
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Me Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hochheiser?
Dr. Hochheiser is one of the best doctors there is. He is straight up with his patients and the family. 1) Very compassionate. 2) He shows his concern for the patient. He is so good that he is not longer at Baystate Medical Center as he returned to Maine Medical Center to accept a chairmanship... He is and will continue to be a big loss in the Western Mass Hospitals...
- Baystate Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center